Computer Support Facility
University of Colorado Provided Resources
- Office365 (Email, OneDrive, Online Apps)
- MCDB's Sharepoint Site
- CU's Office of Information Technology
- CU Provided Software
Department Color Copier/Printer
- File Server
- Data Backup Services
- Collaborative Web Server
- Rental Equipment (Electronic Notebook, iPad, etc.)
- Computer Labs
- Web Design
- Asside from the computing facilities provided by the University of Colorado around the campus, the MCDB department also offers a computing lab in room Porter B0054 for students. Additionally, we have some computers setup in the Digital Imaging facility for use by graduate students and visitors.
Purchase Requisition System
We have a web based purchase requisition system.
- If you have not received an account and training, please contact MCDB's IT Support. We will get you setup and trained. It takes less than 15 minutes!
- Schedule a room or an appointment to print a poster here.
Please stop by, we are in the Porter Biosciences Building, room B256.
Office Hours: 9-5 M-F
Phone: (303) 492-4535
EMail: MCDB Help.